Easter gifts from me 2007

 



























Hello!



Here are the easter- and springgoodies for you.

And an update.


We've had a terribly busy time here.
Due to the schools and the worsening of the autism of one of 
the children.
I had to make a couple of serious decisions
and tomorrow we have two meetings about them.

It's Autism awareness month and there's a new adoptable at 
The Winkel, my adoptionshoppe, for those who are interested.


Enclosed a girl holding an autism awareness ribbon.
She also stands for the siblings of autistic children and 
young people "on the spectrum".
I have so much admiration for my twingirls. They deal with 
their brothers in such a good way.

This saturday we're going to get the bagpipes.
I'm looking forward to it.
It's a new stage in the study. I've already been told about 
a 1011 times that it's very difficult, but hej,.. what men 
can can women.
You can hire me, in full highland women dress after a costume 
of 1894, but be aware you have to pay the travellingcosts. LOL!
Apart from the chanter and bagpipe whistle, I now have 
smallpipes and in a few days the highland bagpipes.

And then it's easter.

I wish you a very happy time and a thorough sense of new 
beginnings.

Enclosed a choice of easter- and springgoodies.
I had no time to make something myself, and, to be honest, 
others do it so very much better.


The bunny by Kathie of http://chatterbugs.us

The bunnygirl and
The purple lady is made by Susan of:
Grandma's Blinkies

The bird by Debi of Cricklewoodcountry.


I hope you're going to have a wonderful spring.

Hop by at my site... there's always something new..



Huggggss


Imbi






0 comments:

Post a Comment